Are your corals not as vibrant as you expect? Have you ever had an aquarium crash unexpectedly? Now with the seneye Reef you can continuously monitor and analyze key life-critical parameters in your saltwater aquarium to ensure that your corals and fish thrive. You can automatically receive alerts before conditions become toxic, giving you time to fix the problem without losing your fish. The integrated PAR, LUX, and Kelvin meter allows you to ensure that your lighting conditions are optimal, so your corals thrive and appear vivid.
As the seneye devices are USB there are multiple connection options available. When connected to the Power Adaptor readings are stored every hour and flashing lights on the device indicate if there is a problem. Readings are stored for 35 days and are automatically uploaded once reconnected to a PC.
The seneye Reef is also great for planted aquarium keepers! The light meter can help ensure the plants are getting the correct quantity and quality of light.
- Automatically monitors multiple key parameters
- Constantly watching your aquarium, 5600 readings per month
- Healthier coral, integrated LUX, Kelvin and PAR light meter
- Early warning, intelligent software predicts future water conditions*
- Convenient alerts sent to e-mail and mobile phone*
- Access results worldwide, data stored online for easy viewing*
- Track your results with automatic graphing*
- USB connection with multiple connection options, including optional USB power adaptor
*some features require seneye+
- Windows PC with a wired or wireless network and TCP/IP protocol, Windows XP, Vista 32-/64-bit, Windows 7 32-/64bit.
- Full speed USB 1.0 port
- Minimum 1Ghz processor and 128mb RAM
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 9.0+, Firefox 4.0+, Safari 4.0+
- Download of seneye connect application required from seneye.com
seneye Reef monitors
temperatureconstantly monitors water temperature, so you can get an alert if your heater breaks or your chiller fails
monitors the highly toxic free ammonia (NH3) at very low levels, so you can stop your fish from dying from Ammonia posioning.
the seneye monitors pH in your aquarium or pond water between 6.4 and 9. This range is ideal for most aquatic life and by focusing on this range increased accuracy has be achieved.
readings are only taken when the seneye device is in water, no false readings.
monitors ambient LUX and can be used to take direct LUX readings, understand how your light degrade over time.
understand where on the kelvin range your lights are and how light can change over time.
monitor the Photosynthetically Active Radiation (PAR), understand if you have the correct quanity and quality of light for your corals or plants.